Author Topic: I'm looking for a graphic artist Birmingham  (Read 935 times)

Offline Showspace Admin

• Actors
  • Administrator
  • Admin
    • View Profile
    • website
I'm looking for a graphic artist Birmingham
« on: May 29, 2012, 02:24:51 pm »
I'm a marketing guy, and I'm looking to start a new clothing line. I'm currently working out all the business bits, such as costs, office, designs, and pretty much everything that I wish this business to be, as well as how to get there.
 I can market it, and put as much effort as needed into it so I can make this work, but I need someone that can help with the design of my shirts/t-shirts, etc. I know what I wish the design to look like, it just has to be put in pencil.
 If you can draw, almost anything, get in touch. nothing is certain, but maybe we can make things happen,
 you don't have to be a photoshop guru, we can send our drawings for vectorizing and whatever to a professional.

It doesn't matter if you have a job or other commitments. I have a job too. we can start up slowly.
 I'll meet all of the costs, equipment, rent, marketing.

Please contact me via e-mail in the first instance.
I've been planning this for about 6 months now, and I'm pretty serious about, so please, don't waste my time, cos if you do, you will waste yours too.
 There is no forumula that will makes us rich, I need an open minded person, that I can become friends with and work closly towards achiveing something, regardless of the outcome.
 thanks for reading this.
I am 25.

Julian.

Apply at: